Thursday 8 December 2016

Amputation


19 years after their last album, The Jesus and Mary Chain are going to release the brand new one on March the 24th 2017. "Damage and Joy" is being produced by Martin Glover A.K.A. Youth of Killing Joke, and will be out under the ADA/Warner music label.


"Amputation" is the very first teaser from JAMC's upcoming album, and seems a lot on trails of their previous works. Almost the same but different as well. Anyway, just like the lyrics of this song say:

Kiss today but fuck tomorrow
I don't know, I guess that we are through
It's wine today but piss tomorrow
I don't know, I guess that we are through
I'm a rock and roll amputation

amputate all outside world distractions and release your eardrums to new Jesus and Mary Reid brothers' sound of rock and roll Amputation.


Exclaim: The Jesus and Mary Chain detail "Damage and Joy" new LP, share new single

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...